Smith Anderson Group Limited is dedicated to providing its customers with paper and packaging products, which fully meet or exceed their requirements, are safe and satisfy the demands of current legislation.
The Company aims to ensure the constant satisfaction of its customers by accurately identifying their requirements, and by developing and sustaining relationships with them.
The Company is committed to the training and development of its employees, and to building partnerships with its suppliers.
The Company will continually strive for improvement in every activity.
To achieve this, the company will:
- Maintain its competitive advantage through the use of cost-effective equipment, systems and methods of operation.
- Continually seek to identify, correct and prevent the recurrence of any non-conformity found throughout its activities.
- Ensure that the processing and handling of all products intended for food contact are compliant with the BRC/IoP Global Standard For Food Packaging and Packaging Materials.
- Establish and regularly review processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity and applicable regulatory requirements, and monitor performance against these.
- Ensure that the resources, training and environment are provided to enable every employee to participate in and contribute to the search for continual improvement.
To apply this policy the Company will establish, maintain and seek to continually improve the effectiveness of a Quality Management System which maintains certification to ISO 9001: 2008 and to the BRC/IoP Global Standard (Category 1). The documented system defines responsibilities and authorities for Quality within the company and compliance with this is mandatory for all employees.
This policy shall be communicated to all employees and shall be reviewed annually by Management for its continuing suitability.